As low as €60.00 Regular Price €120.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof, lightweight and versatile men's shoes. Valid for trekking, travel or daily use. Footwear with good grip, comfort and anti-odor insoles.
- Men's shoes of light and flexible construction. Very versatile and multipurpose, for trekking, traveling and any activity in nature.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any outing or trip and serve for any adventure by being waterproof and breathable.
- Having a modern, comfortable and light design, it can also be used on a daily basis.
- These waterproof trekking shoes leave a smaller carbon footprint thanks to the ecological materials used and their sustainable production.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shock.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for trekking shoes for long trails, easy alpine terrain or for traveling. Offers optimal stability and comfort when walking in light gear.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vaude HKG sole specially designed for trekking. Its pattern prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Rubber compound with 30% recycled material.
- Ergonomic V-PAD heel design with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Cushions impact with the ground in addition to providing a biomechanical correction of the foot on the tread.
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||740 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review