Very versatile men's technical shoes for approach, any outing through the mountain, technical ascents and descents or trips.
Footwear designed to offer grip on any climb or trip, whether on dry, wet, rocky or slippery terrain.
A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and bumps.
The intelligent lacing adjustment system provides excellent support and optimal pressure distribution on the instep and toe.
Reinforcements in the middle of the shaft to achieve greater resistance to abrasion and give the shoe a longer life.
Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in those areas and improve overall stability. Made of rigid and recyclable thermoplastic polyurethane.
V-Flow stability index 8 . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 8 is for approach footwear on alpine or mid-mountain routes, climbing with access on rough terrain, via ferrata or for belaying. Light, resistant, rigid footwear with a perfect fit.
Additional laces are included in a different color.
- Grip loop on the heel.
- Multifunctional and high-performance Vibram Predator II sole. Comfortable sole, with great traction grip and that offers an optimal balance between stability and flexibility to adapt to different types of terrain. Its design prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. The toe area is flat to improve grip with the rock surface.
- Resistant Vibram Megagrip rubber compound that ensures grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Dual-density EVA midsole, slightly harder and firmer in the midfoot and forefoot to improve stability. And a little softer with the shock absorption system in the heel area that improves walking comfort.
- Extremely breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush removable insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open-pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of aeration.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have also been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The shoes are made of water-repellent Terracare ecological leather together with an equally hydrophobic technical mesh.
- The midsole is made from 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is made of polyester made from 50% recycled raw materials.
- The laces are made exclusively from 100% recycled material.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its well-being is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
|Weight (gr.)||770 (pair)|