AM Moab Tech
As low as €124.70 Regular Price €170.00
Only %1 left
BOA zipper shoes for flat pedal mountain bikes and any outing on mountain terrain. Light and durable, with the perfect combination of comfort both on bike and on foot.
- Strong and comfortable mountain bike shoes also for walking.
- Ideal for use on MTB, All Mountain, Enduro and Cross Country as they ensure good traction and efficient power transfer to the pedal as well as good grip and walking comfort.
- The asymmetrical high shank, taller on the inside of the foot, protects the inner ankle from bumps, rocks and branches.
- With Boa L6 high performance closure system with a smooth, fast and precise closure even with one hand in any condition. The fit is stable and solid so it does not get out of adjustment with the use of footwear. A protective cover for the BOA system with velcro closure protects it against dirt and moisture.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 3 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 is for enduro cycling footwear for demanding and technical trails on rough terrain with stones, roots or gravel where there are sections that need to be transported. In addition to protection and comfort, the shoes offer a perfect grip on flat pedals and good climbing characteristics.
- Heel lining is non-slip for a more athletic fit.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vaude AM Flat flat sole specially developed to have a good grip with flat pedal. The hexagonal pattern of the sole in the midfoot works as fish scales that fit on the ground when walk for excellent traction on any surface. In the area of the toe and heel the sole has a deeper pattern that provides greater traction and grip when it is necessary to load or push the bike on foot.
- The lightweight EVA midsole has additional shock absorption in the heel for greater ride comfort even on uneven terrain.
- SUPTraction Flat outsole made of a mixture of rubber compounds for a perfect grip on the pedal. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- Removable OrthoLite insoles, anatomical and with reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of robust synthetic material .
- The inner lining is polyester made from 40% recycled raw materials.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of textile company workers and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||750 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude