Swift 8.9 mm
Out of stock
Very versatile 8.9mm rope as it can be used as a single, double or twin rope. Very light and with anti-abrasion treatments.
- Rope certified as single, double or twin rope. As a single rope it is one of the lightest on the market and can also be used as a twin or double rope.
- Ideal for mixed, alpine and indoor climbing as well as for sports use. Not recommended for work at height or top rope. For activities where weight saving is very important.
- The product's permanent use temperature (in the dry state) ranges from approx. -35ºC to + 55ºC. Maximum shelf life in optimal storage conditions and without being used is 12 years. In the case of occasional appropriate use without noticeable wear and in optimal storage conditions, its useful life is 10 years.
- The rope must be changed if you have suffered a hard fall (fall factor> 1), damage that makes your soul show or if you have been in contact with chemical substances. Repairs are only allowed according to the manufacturer's stated procedure. If necessary, common disinfectants on the market that do not contain halogens may be used.
- Very manageable thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment that stabilizes and harmonizes the individual threads, guaranteeing their robustness and softness.
- Rope made according to the conditions of the Bluesign quality seal . This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection . All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and materials used, and construction processes.
- Depending on use, the technical data of the Swift rope varies. Number of UIAA falls as single rope are 5, while as twin or double they are 22. In the data sheet all the data are collected according to their use. Varying the Shock Force, Static Elongation%, Dynamic Elongation%.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||8.8/6.7/10.4|
|Weight (gr.)||52 g/m|
|Static elongation %||9/8.6/5.3|
|Dynamic elongation %||31/28/26|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review