Python 10.0 mm
As low as €67.90 Regular Price €85.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Simple 10mm rope with great value for money. Light, handy and very resistant rope. Ideal for use on climbing walls and sports scald
- Very robust rope, perfect for climbing walls or sport climbing.
- The temperature of permanent use of the product (in the dry state) ranges from approximately -35ºC to + 55ºC.
- Maximum shelf life of 12 years in optimal storage conditions and without being used. In case of occasional proper use without noticeable wear and in optimal storage conditions, its shelf life is 10 years.
- The rope should be changed if you have suffered a hard fall (fall factor> 1), damage that shows the soul or if you have been in contact with chemical substances. allows repairs according to the manufacturer's indicated procedure. If necessary, common disinfectants on the market that do not contain halogens may be used.
- Very manageable thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment that stabilizes and harmonizes the individual threads, guaranteeing their robustness and softness.
- Rope made according to the conditions of the Bluesign quality seal which is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy, materials used and construction processes.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||8.9|
|Weight (gr.)||64 gr/m|
|Static elongation %||10|
|Dynamic elongation %||33|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review