Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very robust 8.5 mm single rope, water and dust resistant. It is indicated for alpine climbing or to ensure when you climb in teams of three people
- Double dynamic rope. Edelrid recommends its use in mixed climbing, alpine climbing or different alpine activities, The temperature of permanent use of the product (in the dry state) ranges from approx. -35ºC to + 55ºC.
- Maximum shelf life in optimal storage conditions and without being used is 12 years. In the case of occasional appropriate use without noticeable wear and in optimal storage conditions, its useful life is 10 years.
- The rope must be changed if it has suffered a hard fall (factor drop> 1), damage that shows the soul or if it has been in contact with chemical substances. Repairs are only allowed according to the manufacturer's stated procedure. If necessary, common disinfectants on the market that do not contain halogens may be used.
- The Pro Shield Treatment significantly increases the load and resistance capacities. Thanks to microscopic Teflon particles that provide a protective layer.
- Dry Shield treatment manages to isolate the rope providing resistance to water and dust , thus prolonging life useful rope.
- Very manageable thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment which stabilizes and harmonizes the individual threads guaranteeing their robustness and softness.
- Thicker cover that provides additional protection. Half of the rope marked with a different color.
- Rope made according to the conditions of the Bluesign quality seal . This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection . All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and materials used, and construction processes.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||6.4|
|Static elongation %||9.5|
|Dynamic elongation %||29|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review