Hawk 10 mm
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very wear-resistant 10mm single rope. Multipurpose rope for sport climbing on ascents that may involve several falls
- Very robust rope, perfect for climbing walls, sport climbing, Big walls or top rope. The temperature of permanent use of the product (in the dry state) ranges from approx. -35ºC to + 55ºC.
- Maximum shelf life in optimal storage conditions and without being used is 12 years. In the case of occasional appropriate use without noticeable wear and in optimal storage conditions, its useful life is 10 years.
- The rope must be changed if you have suffered a hard fall (fall factor> 1), damage that makes your soul show or if you have been in contact with chemical substances. Repairs are only allowed according to the manufacturer's stated procedure. If necessary, common disinfectants on the market that do not contain halogens may be used.
- Very manageable thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment that stabilizes and harmonizes the individual threads, guaranteeing their robustness and softness.
- Rope made according to the conditions of the Bluesign quality seal . This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection . All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and materials used, and construction processes.
- Very abrasion resistant rope, The shirt is made with double braiding technique that produces a very smooth and compact shirt. So it is ideal intensive uses with a lot of wear.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||8.9|
|Static elongation %||9.2|
|Dynamic elongation %||32|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review