As low as €77.70 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Single 10.3mm rope with high abrasion resistance. Designed for climbing walls and sports scald with great durability due to its great robustness
- Very robust rope, perfect for climbing walls or for sport climbing. The temperature of permanent use of the product (in the dry state) ranges from approx. -35ºC to + 55ºC.
- Maximum shelf life in optimal storage conditions and without being used is 12 years. In the case of occasional appropriate use without noticeable wear and in optimal storage conditions, its useful life is 10 years.
- The rope must be changed if you have suffered a hard fall (fall factor> 1), damage that makes your soul show or if you have been in contact with chemical substances. Repairs are only allowed according to the manufacturer's stated procedure. If necessary, common disinfectants on the market that do not contain halogens may be used.
- Very manageable thanks to the Thermo Shield treatment that stabilizes and harmonizes the individual threads, guaranteeing their robustness and softness.
- Rope made according to the conditions of the Bluesign quality seal . This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection . All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and materials used, and construction processes.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||9.1|
|Weight (gr.)||68 gr/m|
|Static elongation %||8|
|Dynamic elongation %||33|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid