As low as €71.90 Regular Price €79.90
Only %1 left
Front rack for demanding uses and heavy loads. With a load capacity of up to 18 kg and compatible with 26 "and 28" wheels.
- Tara is Tubus' oldest and best-selling front rack model. It is also the most resistant and durable of the brand.
- It is recommended for those users who need a front rack for rough use and with a lot of luggage. This rack is stronger than others because it has a main tube diameter of 14mm.
- Its simple shape and variable mounting allow it to adapt to the most diverse forks on the market.
- When used in combination with the Cargo rear rack, it is the perfect combination for long-distance cycling.
- 14mm diameter tubes.
- Maximum load of 18 kg.
- Compatible with 26 "and 28" wheels.
- Separate grommets are also included for mounting fenders.
- For use with thick tires, there is the Tara Big Apple version adapted to this greater thickness.
- Not suitable and not approved for mounting on carbon forks without grommets and any type of suspension fork. For all other types of forks (carbon eyelets with grommets, titanium, aluminum and steel forks), it is recommended to confirm with the bicycle manufacturer that you can mount front rack.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Maximum Load (Kg)||18|
|Placement on bike||Front wheel|
|Type of rack||classic|
|Size||26" / 28"|
|Weight (gr.)||360 (140 las piezas de montaje)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Tubus