As low as €119.90 Regular Price €150.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- The ultimate lightweight boost layer for additional warmth when belaying or ski touring in extreme cold conditions.
- Men's pants ideal for use in ski.
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer is soft and packable.
- Fully adjustable waistband for ultimate comfort and ease of use.
- Stratus insulation on seat.
- Full length side YKK zips for ease of use.
- Ergonomically shaped hem for active use.
- Main Fabric: Atmos 10D nylon, 28g/m², with DWR.
- Lining: 10D nylon, 28g/m².
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyamide lining.
- Stratus fiberfill, high performance synthetic fill designed by Rab and produced by Thermore. It is made from 100% recycled fibers from PET plastic bottles. Designed to trap as much air as possible, providing superior warmth for its weight while remaining fantastically soft. It keeps you warm in humid climates, dries quickly and has a finish that prevents fiber loss, which increases its durability.
- Atmos outer and inner fabric, very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made from superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. In this way, highly compressible, fast-drying and water-resistant products are obtained, as well as being windproof and preventing the loss of feathers or fibers.
- OUTER & LINING: 100% Polyamide FILLING: 90% Down, 10% Feather.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||Down, Stratus|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Quick-dry, Abrasion resistance, Thermal|
Write Your Own Review