Special Price €122.30 Regular Price €149.95
Only 29 left
Poles of 3 sections of carbon of the highest quality and lightness for Nordic walking and trail running. With removable drawstring. Collected they occupy only 62cm.
- Pair of poles ideal for very active uses such as Nordic walking, trail running or trekking.
- To facilitate its transfer, it only takes up 62cm when picked up.
- The Trigger Shark 2.0 System is an energy transmission system that makes it easy to hook the drag and a very easy and comfortable handling of the cane with one hand. The small drawstring Dyneema strap on the drawstring is inserted into the hook of the cane handle where it is fixed at the end with a clip, achieving an extremely resistant connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark system.
- The handle has cork areas to reduce humidity and guarantee maximum comfort and grip.
- Its external Speed Lock 2 locking system has an easy and quick adjustment even with gloves in any condition, with snow, ice or rain. With a security screw that allows the clamping force to be regulated for extremely demanding conditions. It allows immediate and precise blocking with a blocking resistance of about 90kg, which far exceeds the recommendations of the TUV certificate. The mechanism is fiberglass reinforced with stretch resistant polyamide so the poles with the Speed Lock 2 system can be stored, transported, collected and locked without affecting the mechanism. The Speed Lock 2 system is 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% more resistant than its predecessor Speed Lock.
- Due to a thread system at the tip, it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- It incorporates two adjustable velcro straps adapting to the hand and are compatible with the Trigger S and Trigger S 2.0 system.
- The pair of poles with two dragons, two Nordic Walking rosettes and two Power Grip Pad rubber cleats are sold.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- Sold with high-quality, high-grip rubber cleats used for the automotive industry and which guarantee their use on asphalt.
- Poles made of 100% HM carbon very modular with great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||90 - 130 (62 mínimo)|
|Weight (gr.)||380 (pareja)|
|Activities||Nordic Walking, Running, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review