Thermolite XL V
Special Price €132.90 Regular Price €169.90
Only 8 left
Very light and versatile aluminum trekking poles. Three-section walking stick with anatomical thermal padding handle. They include dragoneras.
- Pair of poles for trekking very comfortable, robust and valid for all types of terrain.
- Versatile as they take up very little space when collected.
- Ermo Long ergonomic anatomical grip without edges or pressure points that offers multiple grips with the least weight. In addition, it has a thermoregulating padding that prevents moisture. The grip area is lengthened by the upper area of the tube which provides a variety of grips. At the top it has a wide clamping bracket for a comfortable upper grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the pole. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- The Trigger Shark System is a power transmission system that facilitates hooking the leash and a very easy and comfortable handling of the pole with just one hand. The small strap with Dyneema cord on the leash is inserted into the hook on the handle of the pole where it is attached at the end with a clip, thus achieving an extremely strong connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark system.
- Incorporates breathable mesh leashes. Optimized to be as tight as possible without sacrificing wearing comfort.
- Strong, safe, light and fast-acting SpeedLock2 exterior locks. Well exceeds TUV quality standards of almost 60 kg reaching 90 kg. The SpeedLock2 lock is a third smaller, a quarter lighter and 20% stronger than SpeedLock1.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip, allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Made of HT6.5 light aluminum alloy that provides light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity. This alloy has been produced by means of a special heating, improving the hardening process.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||100 - 135|
|Weight (gr.)||524 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review