Spin Shark SL
Special Price €71.90 Regular Price €95.00
Delivery in 5-9 working days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 143 left
Nordic walking poles with two sections with external lock. Lightweight aluminum and carbide tipped poles for all types of terrain.
- Pair of poles with two sections specially designed for Nordic walking.
- Strong and valid poles for all types of terrain and levels. With an optimal price-performance ratio.
- Adjustable in length from 100 to 130 cm. Fully folded they occupy only 96cm.
- The Trigger Shark 2.0 System is a power transmission system that facilitates hooking the leash and a very easy and comfortable handling of the pole with just one hand. The small strap with Dyneema cord on the leash is inserted into the hook on the handle of the pole where it is attached at the end with a clip, thus achieving an extremely strong connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark system.
- Its Speed Lock Plus external locking system has a simple and quick adjustment even with gloves in any condition, with snow, ice or rain. With a safety screw that allows to regulate the clamping force for extremely demanding conditions. It allows an immediate and precise blocking with a blocking resistance of about 90kg, which comfortably exceeds the recommendations of the TUV certificate. The mechanism is made of fiberglass reinforced with stretch resistant polyamide, so the poles with the Speed Lock + system can be stored, transported, collected and locked without affecting the mechanism. The Speed Lock + system is 27% smaller, 35% lighter and has the same strength as its predecessor Speed Lock.
- The ergonomic grip provides comfort and good grip.
- It incorporates two adjustable strap straps by means of velcro adapting to the hand and they are compatible with the Trigger S and Trigger S 2.0 system.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- The pair of poles with two leashes, two Nordic Walking rosettes and two Power Grip Pad rubber studs are sold.
- Made of light aluminum alloy HTS 5.5, produced by means of a special heating that improves the hardening process, giving it light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. It also provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- They include rubber studs for asphalt that have a great grip and high quality as they are a material used for the automotive industry.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||black and yellow|
|Weight (gr.)||420 (par)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|
Write Your Own Review