Micro Vario Carbon
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Pair of trekking poles adjustable in length and foldable to only 38cm. Carbon poles with elongated anti-humidity rubber grip.
- Leki recommends its use in trekkings although it adapts to any use where a very light and compact pole is needed. Indicated for experienced users.
- Its length of use varies from 110 to 130 cm thanks to its outer pocket. It is also collected to be stored by folding its sections that are joined by an extra resistant core. The folded poles occupy 38cm.
- Strong, safe, light and fast-acting SpeedLock2 exterior locks. Well exceeds TUV quality standards of almost 60 kg reaching 90 kg. The SpeedLock2 lock is a third smaller, a quarter lighter and 20% stronger than the SpeedLock1. It is also foldable thanks to a release button in the second section.
- They include a carrying bag.
- It incorporates very breathable tapes designed to be as comfortable as possible and offer the best fit.
- Leki Aergon grip with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . The grip area is lengthened by the upper area of the tube which provides a variety of grips. At the top it has a wide clamping bracket for a comfortable upper grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the pole. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance.
- The price includes the pair of poles with two leashes.
- Made of modular carbon of great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30 ° and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||458 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review