Micro Trail Pro
As low as €122.30 Regular Price €149.95
Only %1 left
Carbon poles ideal for trail running. Very resistant, light and foldable in just 37cm. With extended cork grip area.
- Pair of trail running poles perfect for running and training.
- Easily foldable and fixed-length poles.
- Canes with a steel soul that allows them to be collected when stored. They are easily deployable for use.
- Running-specific toe design that improves support accuracy and reduces weight. Includes summer Fin Vario tips that can be easily exchanged for other tips.
- The Trigger Shark 2.0 System is an energy transmission system that makes it easy to hook the drag and a very easy and comfortable handling of the cane with one hand. The small drawstring Dyneema strap on the drawstring is inserted into the hook of the cane handle where it is fixed at the end with a clip, achieving an extremely strong connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark system.
- The handle has cork areas to reduce humidity and guarantee maximum comfort.
- The grip area is lengthened below the grip which provides a greater variety of grips. This area is also made of cork to reduce humidity. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane.
- The pair of walking sticks with two dragons, two end caps and a transport bag are sold. Up to size 115, the small S-M-L dragons are included and from 120, the large M-L-XL.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- Poles made of 100% HM carbon with tubes of two diameters (16 / 14mm). Modular with great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||37 (recogido talla 120) - de 110 a 135 en tramos de 5cm|
|Weight (gr.)||390 (pareja de 120)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Leki