Cross Trail FX.One Superlite
As low as €143.90 Regular Price €182.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Carbon poles ideal for cross running or trail running as they are very resistant and light as well as foldable in just 37cm.
- Pair of running poles perfect for running and training.
- Fixed length, easily foldable poles.
- Sticks with a steel core that allows them to be picked up when stored, simply by pressing an unlock button between the first and second sections. They are easily foldable for use.
- Running-specific toe design improves strike precision and reduces weight. Includes Trail Running Tip tips that can be easily swapped out for other tips. Together with the minimalist trail rosette, they combine to have optimized control of vibrations and maximum grip on any surface.
- The Trigger Shark System is a power transmission system that facilitates hooking the leash and very easy and comfortable handling of the pole with one hand. The leash's small Dyneema cord strap feeds into the hook on the pole handle where it is secured at the end with a clip, making for an extremely strong connection. It is released with the upper lever that also serves as protection against snow. The drive has been designed so that in the event of a fall there are no peak areas that could harm the user. Compatible with the Trigger Shark 2.0 system.
- The handle has cork areas to reduce moisture and ensure maximum comfort.
- The grip area is elongated below the handle, which provides a greater variety of grips. This area is also made of cork to reduce humidity. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane.
- The Shark Frame Strap Mesh straps adapt perfectly to the contours of the hand as they are made of a single piece of breathable and elastic mesh.
- The pair of poles is sold with two leashes and a transport bag.
- Flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is nearly as hard as diamond. In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- Poles made of 100% HRC carbon (Highest Racing Carbon) with tubes of two diameters (14/12 mm). Modular of great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||white and black|
|Dimensions (cm)||37 folded (size 120) - 105 to 130 in sections of 5cm|
|Weight (gr.)||324 (pair in size 120)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|
Write Your Own Review