Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Trail Tip carbide tipped 100% carbon poles. Very light, resistant and comfortable. Leki recommends them for trail running or trekkings.
- Pair of very versatile poles perfect for trail running or excursions.
- Very light and stable poles that collected occupy only 33 cm (size 110 cm). Ideal for the most demanding users.
- Incorporates tapes with secure lock optimized to be as tight as possible without giving up the comfort of use.
- Aergon compact grip with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . The grip zone is lengthened by the upper zone of the tube, thus providing a variety of grips. At the top it has a wide support bracket to ensure grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Cane with 3 sections joined by a Kevlar coated core and a release button . This system provides a minimum length of the collected cane, a very low weight, maximum stability and a great speed and simplicity to collect and prepare the cane.
- With Trail Tip tip that helps optimal balance of the poles, a more precise grip at any angle while saving weight.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance.
- The pair of walking sticks with two dragons and a transport bag are sold.
- Made of 100% carbon which gives it great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||36 (recogido 120cm) - de 110 a 130 en tramos de 5cm|
|Weight (gr.)||382 (pareja de 120cm)|
|Activities||Running, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
Write Your Own Review