Micro Stick Carbon
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Trail Tip carbide tipped 100% carbon poles. Very light, resistant and comfortable. Leki recommends them for trail running or trekkings.
- Pair of very versatile poles perfect for trail running or excursions.
- Very light and stable poles that collected occupy only 33 cm (size 110 cm). Ideal for the most demanding users.
- Incorporates tapes with secure lock optimized to be as tight as possible without giving up the comfort of use.
- Aergon compact grip with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . The grip zone is lengthened by the upper zone of the tube, thus providing a variety of grips. At the top it has a wide support bracket to ensure grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Cane with 3 sections joined by a Kevlar coated core and a release button . This system provides a minimum length of the collected cane, a very low weight, maximum stability and a great speed and simplicity to collect and prepare the cane.
- With Trail Tip tip that helps optimal balance of the poles, a more precise grip at any angle while saving weight.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance.
- The pair of walking sticks with two dragons and a transport bag are sold.
- Made of 100% carbon which gives it great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||36 (recogido 120cm) - de 110 a 130 en tramos de 5cm|
|Weight (gr.)||382 (pareja de 120cm)|
|Activities||Running, Travel, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
Write Your Own Review
More from Leki