Special Price €86.00 Regular Price €109.95
Out of stock
Aluminum trekking poles with external locks. Three-section poles with anatomical handle and dragons included. Off-road poles.
- Pair of poles for demanding trekkings in intensive use for being robust, very comfortable and valid for all types of terrain. Leki recommends its use in trekkings although it can be adapted to any use where a light and compact pole is needed. Indicated for experienced users.
- Strong, safe, light and fast-acting SpeedLock2 exterior locks. Well exceeds TUV quality standards of almost 60 kg reaching 90 kg. The SpeedLock2 lock is a third smaller, a quarter lighter and 20% stronger than SpeedLock1.
- It incorporates very breathable tapes designed to be as comfortable as possible and offer the best fit.
- Leki Aergon grip with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . At the top it has a wide clamping bracket for a comfortable upper grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the pole. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance.
- The price includes the pair of poles with two leashes.
- Made of 7075 lightweight aluminum alloy that provides light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity. This alloy has been produced by means of a special heating improving the hardening process.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||512 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review