Out of stock
Aluminum poles and carbide tip perfect for regular use in Nordic walking. Light, robust and with automatic release drag.
- Pair of poles perfect for a demanding and regular user of Nordic walking since thanks to its aluminum combination and carbide reduces weight and vibrations.
- Poles adjustable between 100 and 130 cm .
- The Trigger S shark System is an energy transmission system that makes it easy to hook the dragon to the pole and its immediate release. It is made up of a quick release strap, a Dyneema cord for an extremely strong connection and a hook system on the handle of the cane.
- The handle has cork areas to reduce humidity and guarantee maximum comfort.
- The pair of poles with two dragons is sold.
- Its system of internal lock It has a simple adjustment and allows an immediate and precise lock. It has achieved the best records in the tests carried out by TUV and other organizations, a resistance for blocking of 140kg, due to its double twist system that also prevents to loosen.
- Ultrasonic finish, ensuring maximum quality and resistance. The upper and lower parts are reinforced to prevent aging due to shocks.
- The upper part has a diameter of 16mm and is made of lightweight 7075 aluminum alloy , produced by special heating that improves the hardening process, giving it light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity.
- The bottom has a diameter of 14 mm and is made of pure carbon which gives it minimal weight, high flexibility and perfect absorption of vibrations.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. It also provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||white and black|
|Weight (gr.)||376 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review