Out of stock
Aluminum trekking poles with internal locks. Three-section pole with anatomical handle of thermal padding and extension for a greater grip surface.
- Pair of trekking poles very comfortable, robust and valid for all types of terrain .
- Versatile since they take up very little space collected.
- Aergon anatomical ergonomic grip without edges or pressure points that offers multiple grips with the lowest weight. In addition, it has a thermoregulatory padding that prevents moisture.
- Extended grip surface under the grip for a greater grip surface and grip possibilities.
- It incorporates drag with a secure lock and quick release. Optimized to be as tight as possible without giving up the comfort of use.
- Its internal locking system has achieved the best records in tests carried out by TUV and other organizations. In the tests, a 140 kg blocking resistance is obtained due to its double twist system that also prevents it from loosening. The adjustment is simple and allows immediate and precise locking. To avoid its release during use, the rotation system is 360º.
- Due to a threaded system at the tip, allows you to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool. Includes earth rosette.
- Short tip for precision on any type of terrain.
- Made of HT6.5 lightweight aluminum alloy that provides light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity. This alloy has been produced by special heating improving the hardening process.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||black and green|
|Dimensions (cm)||69 - 150|
Write Your Own Review