Carbon Ti System
Out of stock
Pair of poles with three sections with external locks. Very light and compact aluminum and carbon poles. Anti-humidity rubber grip.
- Leki recommends its use in trekking although is suitable for any use where a light and compact pole is needed. Indicated for experienced users.
- Includes small rosettes for almost all types of soft terrain. For snow or very soft floors we recommend rosettes with a larger diameter and for asphalt rubber blocks.
- Strong, safe, light and fast-acting SpeedLock2 exterior locks. It comfortably exceeds TUV quality standards of almost 60 kg reaching 90 Kg. The SpeedLock2 lock is a third smaller, a quarter lighter and 20% stronger than SpeedLock1.
- It incorporates highly breathable tapes designed to be as comfortable as possible and offer the best fit.
- Leki Aergon handle with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . The grip zone is lengthened by the upper zone of the tube, which provides a variety of grips. On the top It has a wide support bracket for a comfortable top grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Due to a threaded system at the tip, it is possible to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance.
- The price includes the pair of poles with two dragons.
- Upper section made of light 7075 aluminum alloy that provides light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity. This alloy has been produced by special heating, improving the hardening process.
- Modular carbon lower sections of great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity .
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||67 plegado - 100 a 135|
|Weight (gr.)||432 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review