Carbon 11 S
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Alpine ski poles made of pure carbon, 11mm in diameter and very light. With Trigger S system that reduces injuries and flexible carbide tip.
- Top quality carbon poles designed for alpine skiing for both professionals and occasional skiers .
- Trigger S is a safe release system that reduces the risk of injury in the event of a fall . It is a technology designed for both professional and amateur skiers. It is made up of a quick release strap with Dyneema cord for an extremely strong connection and a hook system on the handle of the cane. Furthermore, guarantees the transfer of forces and maximum comfort.
- The automatic release spring is visible from the outside.
- Made of pure carbon which gives it minimal weight, high flexibility and perfect absorption of vibrations . Tube diameter is 11mm.
- Trigger Speed ??Grip system designed to improve control, comfort and performance. 4-finger grip design that provides an ideal hold for speed disciplines. The handle has a special texture for maximum control.
- The pair of poles is sold with two dragons that adapt to the size of the hand and are compatible with the Trigger S system.
- With flexible carbide tip it flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond. In addition, it provides optimum grip and excellent durability.
- Ultrasonic finish, ensuring maximum quality and resistance.
- One year warranty depending on brand.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
Write Your Own Review