Special Price €109.90 Regular Price €119.00
Out of stock
Pair of ski poles for cross-country skiing with three sections and made of lightweight aluminum. Incorporates Aergon handle, SpeedLock locks and adaptable rosette
- Pole made for the practice of ski touring and winter use.
- Variable length from 70 to 150 cm.
- Aergon handle is specifically designed for trekking and ski touring. Wide clamping bracket on top of the grip to ensure grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities of grip and use of the cane. Extremely lightweight exterior construction. It incorporates a dragonera with security system for locking and unlocking.
- SpeedLock It is a specific locking system created to make the stick locks extremely strong and secure, being up to ten times stronger than older locks. Using a red lever we managed to fix the lock very easily, successfully exceeding the TÜV quality standards of 60 kg. The system is designed to be able to be used with gloves, raining or snowing. Fiberglass mechanism reinforced with stretch resistant polyamide unlike other locking systems, so the poles with the speedlock system can be stored and transported collected and locked without affecting the mechanism at all. Furthermore, the system can be regulated to provide a greater closing force in extremely demanding conditions.
- Made of for snow.
- Rosette adaptable that guarantees a perfect adaptation to both snow and soil. The rosette can turn on itself an angle of 360 degrees and on the ground 45 degrees.
- Finish made with ultrasound , ensuring the highest quality and resistance.
- The pair of walking sticks is sold.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||gray and black|
|Dimensions (cm)||150-70 / 60-27|
Write Your Own Review