Special Price €63.90 Regular Price €79.95
Delivery in 2-3 days We have the product in our warehouse in Madrid. It will be shipped on the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 p.m. on a business day.
Only 3 left
- Very resistant cane designed to be used in all types of trekking.
Made of carbon fiber (upper segment) and aluminum (the two lower segments), the Backcountry Pro 2.0 is an extremely reliable pole that offers the perfect combination of lightness and resistance.
- Thanks to its snow rosettes it can be used on winter outings or glacier journeys.
- 3-section telescopic pole in 7075 aluminum and carbon fiber.
- It has a height adjustment from 63 to 135 cm through adjustable locks with clip closure that are very stable and quick to adjust.
- Rubber grip and ergonomic straps ensure a comfortable grip. The straps are differentiated on the right and left.
- Tip made of carbide carbide.
- Includes two 44 and 83 mm diameter rosettes for hard, soft or snow terrain and easily interchangeable.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Material||Aluminum, Carbon fiber|
Write Your Own Review