Special Price €29.90 Regular Price €40.00
Delivery in 5-9 working days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 558 left
- Inflatable, lightweight and packable pillow with anatomical shape to perfectly accommodate the neck and spine.
- As it is light and very compact in size, it is ideal to take on trekking and trips of several days. It can also be taken on campsites.
- Designed for activities that involve sleeping for many days on the floor or on a mat.
- Constructed with a removable soft fabric outer cover that can be removed for washing and filled with soft insulation for a relaxed sleeping position.
- The inflation valve is bidirectional and has a low profile for easy inflation and deflation.
- The pillow is 10cm thick.
- Includes an elastic anti-tangle bag for transport and storage.
Materials and technology:
- 50D stretch polyester upper is soft and comfortable against the face.
- Sides and bottom base made of 30D carded and recycled polyester that helps the pillow adhere to the surface and not slip when sleeping.
- Stratus polyester insulation. Stratus insulation on the pillow top is soft and helps wick away moisture.
- Manufactured under the code of conduct of amfori BSCI which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the label Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as a Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation
|36 x 26 x 10
|Camping, Travel, Trekking
Write Your Own Review