Farley Stretch ZO T-Zip Pants women
As low as €60.00 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Women's hiking pants, convertible into short. Very comfortable due to its construction with elastic fabric and quick drying.
- Women's long pants , for trekking convertible into short , very comfortable due to the elastic fabric. Designed for those looking for a versatile, easy-care and quick-drying garment.
- Available in normal size and in special sizes short (short) and long (long) that are a few centimeters shorter or longer than the leg length.
- Designed for men. It is removable by zipper , making it short. The removable leg has a longitudinal zip for easy removal.
- Very comfortable due to its elastic material construction and the articulated knee area.
- Velcro adjustable hem and hem . Allows the use of a belt for greater versatility.
- Numerous zippered pockets to keep everything close at hand. Two zip front, one leg, and one rear with flaps.
- It is made of quick-drying fabric that ensures good sweat absorption, preventing the formation of bacteria.
- UPF 50 sun protection. Which means that less than 2% (<1/50) of UV rays penetrate. This characteristic is achieved by the choice of fibers, fabrics and the thickness of the material. In addition to using inserts of a titanium dioxide.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal . This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection . All stages of production are controlled: water and air emissions, noise levels, energy and materials used, and construction processes. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. Vaude grants this distinctive only to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
- This product has been manufactured with Eco Finish and is environmentally friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon free (PFC-free).
- Main part: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane. The use of elastane allows greater freedom of movement, increasing comfort.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude