Uhsi Extreme DS
As low as €83.90 Regular Price €159.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's technical pants, robust, resistant and with reinforcements in friction areas. It is elastic and very breathable. Slim fit and six pockets.
- Very robust technical pants with inserts of various materials in friction areas. Elastic and breathable which allows moisture to escape during activity.
- Trangoworld recommends it for intensive uses in trekking, climbing and mountaineering. It can also be used for urban use.
- Garment belonging to Trangoworld's TRX family , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Redesign of the classic Uhsi Extreme UA .
- Slim fit trousers with a tight cut.
- Available in special size + 5 / -5 with increased length.
- Waist adjustment by elastic and belt.
- At the bottom it presents both a zip and a tanca girdle.
- UV protection.
- Six zippered pockets , two on the sides, two vertical ones on the leg and two on the back.
- To ensure total comfort, the knees are shaped.
- It has Kevlar reinforcements in the friction areas such as knee pads, seat and internal ankle for greater durability.
- It has a small reflector to be seen.
- Cordura Quick Dry bi-elastic, resistant, light and fast drying. With a density of 278gr / m2. Fabric with high resistance to abrasion, comfortable due to its elasticity point and with modern aesthetics.
- Free4move are bielastic fabrics developed by Trangoworld. With an elastomer that provides great adaptability to movement and elasticity. Developed for athletes who need freedom of movement and versatility of use.
- DuPont Kevlar fibers are used to achieve an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel for equal weight. There is a wide variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review