TRX2 Shell Pro
As low as €288.90 Regular Price €371.92
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Gore Tex Pro 3L men's technical pants for mountaineering and extreme conditions. With straps, Kevlar reinforcements and full leg opening.
- Breathable and waterproof pants for extreme use recommended for mountaineering and skiing.
- Can be used as a trouser cover for harsh and demanding weather conditions.
- Full opening zippers allow trousers to be worn directly over the top without the need to insert the legs through the legs or remove the boots.
- Redesign of the TRX2 Shell, belonging to Trangoworld's TRX family , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Waist with velcro adjustment and front zip.
- It allows the pants to be fully opened by means of zippers on the legs.
- Shaped knees and Kevlar reinforcements on knees, seat and inner ankle. Ankle with special reinforcement to withstand rubbing and bumps when walking.
- Zip fly.
- Trouser hem adjustment with velcro.
- Fixed inner gaiter with lateral velcro closure, elastic ankle adjustment and front buckle to fasten on the laces.
- All zippers are watertight and waterproof.
- Two side pockets with visible zip.
- Includes removable straps.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3L membrane (141 g / m2) with 3 layers waterproof, windproof, with good breathability and great resistance. In its 3-layer structure, a specific membrane joins directly to the outer fabric and to an inner lining.
- DuPont Kevlar fibers make for an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel at equal weight. There is a wide variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||785 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review