TRX2 Dura Pro
As low as €77.95 Regular Price €155.90
Only %1 left
Men's technical trousers for mountain activities in demanding conditions. Multi-purpose garment as it is water repellent, breathable and quick-drying.
- Technical and robust pants with reinforcements in friction areas. It is also water repellent, elastic and breathable, which allows moisture to escape during physical activity.
- Very versatile pants for demanding winter activities such as mountaineering or climbing.
- Garment belonging to Trangoworld's TRX family , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Waist adjustment by elastic and belt.
- Zip fly and protection placket.
- It has a zipper opening on the hem.
- Four pockets with visible zipper , two on the sides, one oblique on the leg and one at the back.
- To ensure total comfort, the knees are shaped.
- It has Kevlar reinforcements in the friction areas such as knee pads, seat and internal ankle, improving its durability.
- Slim fit trousers with narrow pattern.
- Cordura Quick Dry bi-elastic, resistant, light and fast drying (198gr / m2, EA9). Fabric with high resistance to abrasion, comfortable due to its elasticity point and with modern aesthetics.
- Free4move are bielastic fabrics developed by Trangoworld. With an elastomer that provides great adaptability to movement and elasticity. Developed for athletes who need freedom of movement and versatility of use.
- DuPont Kevlar fibers are used to achieve an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel for equal weight. There is a wide variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
- Dry Control garment designed to remove moisture from the body, prevent odors and dry quickly. Thus, great comfort is achieved regardless of the activity for which it is used.
- With water repellency treatment totally free of PFC's or Perfluorocarbons.
- UV protection that prevents ultraviolet rays from damaging the fabric or skin with a protection 30 or higher.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fabrics||Cordura, Free4move, Kevlar|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Stretch, Lightness, Water repelent, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||510 (L)|
Write Your Own Review