As low as €110.00 Regular Price €145.00
Only %1 left
Redesign of the classic Trangoworld Summit pants. Very resistant, versatile and comfortable men's pants. Mountain garment, water repellent, breathable and quick drying.
- Technical and robust pants with reinforcements in friction areas. It is also water repellent, elastic and breathable which allows moisture to escape during physical activity.
- Very versatile pants. Trangoworld recommends it for trekking, mountain or mountaineering.
- Garment belonging to the TW86 family , emblematic products of the brand redesigned and updated to modern fabrics and manufacturing. With this collection Trangoworld seeks to create durable garments with a life cycle as long as possible.
- Elastic waist and belt adjustment.
- Basses with adjustment by tanca girdle.
- It has four zippered pockets , two side with half flap, one horizontal on the leg and others on the back.
- It has reinforcements in the friction areas such as knees, bottom and ankle, improving its durability.
- Shaped design at the back of the knees to improve comfort and ease of movement.
- To be seen in the dark it has a small reflective motif.
- Free2move (287 g / m2) monoelastic fabric developed by Trangoworld which together with an elastomer provides elasticity and adaptability to movement.
- Cordura Stretch is a resistant, robust and light fabric. With great resistance to abrasion as well as being elastic which provides comfort and adaptability.
- UV protection that prevents ultraviolet rays from damaging tissue or skin with protection 30 or higher.
- With PFC-free DWR water repellent treatment.
Environmentally friendly certifications:
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made from at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organisation that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Weight (gr.)||575 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld