As low as €54.00 Regular Price €169.90
Only %1 left
Technical pants for men suitable for cold climates. Sturdy, water repellent trousers with reinforcements, breathable and also a little elastic
- Trangoworld classifies it within the TRX2 category, which are maximum performance products . It also recommends its preferential use in mountaineering, expeditions and skiing.
- Both for trekking, mountaineering or climbing in changing conditions and high activity. It is water repellent, breathable, keeps heat, has UV protection, and expels sweat to the outside . Also is quick drying.
- Great adaptability to the body and freedom of movement thanks to the narrow cut and bi-elastic fabric.
- Waist with pins for belt and inner elastic (belt included).
- Shaped knees.
- Reinforcement on the bottom and knees. On the bottom it has a zipper and flap with velcro closure for a better fit.
- With five zippered pockets and half flap, two vertical sides, one leg and two rear.
- Reflective elements.
- Double skin Schoeller construction fabric (260 g / m2). Breathable, water repellent, comfortable and very robust.
- "Dry Control" product that transports sweat from the skin to the outside. They prevent bad odors and dry faster during and after use, providing great comfort during sports.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Thermolite fabric . Very warm fabric that retains heat. It also keeps the body dry. Perfect for cold climates.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Weight (gr.)||590 (talla L)|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review