As low as €53.90 Regular Price €169.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Technical pants for men suitable for cold climates. Sturdy, water repellent trousers with reinforcements, breathable and also a little elastic
- Trangoworld classifies it within the TRX2 category, which are maximum performance products . It also recommends its preferential use in mountaineering, expeditions and skiing.
- Both for trekking, mountaineering or climbing in changing conditions and high activity. It is water repellent, breathable, keeps heat, has UV protection, and expels sweat to the outside . Also is quick drying.
- Great adaptability to the body and freedom of movement thanks to the narrow cut and bi-elastic fabric.
- Waist with pins for belt and inner elastic (belt included).
- Shaped knees.
- Reinforcement on the bottom and knees. On the bottom it has a zipper and flap with velcro closure for a better fit.
- With five zippered pockets and half flap, two vertical sides, one leg and two rear.
- Reflective elements.
- Double skin Schoeller construction fabric (260 g / m2). Breathable, water repellent, comfortable and very robust.
- "Dry Control" product that transports sweat from the skin to the outside. They prevent bad odors and dry faster during and after use, providing great comfort during sports.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Thermolite fabric . Very warm fabric that retains heat. It also keeps the body dry. Perfect for cold climates.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Weight (gr.)||590 (talla L)|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review