As low as €62.90 Regular Price €119.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Technical trousers for mountaineering and climbing. Narrow pattern.
- Men's pants ideal for use in trekking, travels and for daily use.
- Adjustable waist with elastic cord and stopper.
- Back and knee reinforcement.
- Hem zipper.
- Ultra slim fit.
- Side pockets with two-coloured zipper.
- Back pocket with two-coloured zipper.
- Garment with ultraviolet protection +30 Protection UV that reaches a protection factor of 30 or higher.
- Bi-elastic fabric maximizes comfort and freedom of movements.
- Quick-drying product that transports sweat from the skin to the outside. It prevents bad odors and dries more quickly during use and while standing, providing great comfort during activity.
- Multipurpose design.
- Technical and functional design.
- Somewhat abrasion resistant.
- Elastic Cordura.
- Cordura is a resistant, robust and light fabric that has great resistance to abrasion.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Features||Stretch, With ultraviolet UV protection, Quick-dry, Abrasion resistance, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review