Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's ski pants with suspenders. Breathable, comfortable, windproof pants with high thermal capacity and reinforced, being very resistant
- Trousers belongs to the Trangoworld Impulse range that is recommended for the practice of aerobic sports, It is mainly indicated for mountaineering, trekking and urban use.
- Windproof softshell pants and breathable for men suitable for conditions of high activity and low temperatures, facilitates the sweat output and has medium thermal capacity.
- Ergonomic design and very comfortable to use thanks to the shaped areas and the bi-elastic fabric that increases comfort and allows greater freedom of movement. It is designed for skiing.
- Waist with loops for belt and cord adjustment (belt not included). Front zip with placket.
- Shaped at the knees and at the back.
- Kevlar reinforcement on the ankle internal and zipped hem for adjustment and internal gaiter fixed.
- Five zippered pockets, two on the sides, one oblique on the leg and two on the back.
- Detachable straps .
- Reflective elements.
- Windstopper membrane (233 g / m2). that combines great wind resistance and maximum breathability. Polyvalent membrane, so it is used in a wide variety of activities and climatic conditions. It is also comfortable, which is why they are often used in outdoor garments for daily use.
- Thermolite . It is a very warm fabric that prevents heat loss. It also keeps the body dry. Perfect for cold climates.
- DuPont Kevlar fibers make for an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel at equal weight. There is a wide variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Fabrics||Kevlar, Thermolite, Windstopper|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Weight (gr.)||655 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review