Out of stock
Only %1 left
Men's pants, robust, breathable and slightly elastic. Versatile pants that Trango recommends for climbing, field or urban use.
- Very versatile men's pants since it has a multitude of pockets, a modern design and is very resistant to friction .
- Its fabric with a stretch point increases freedom of movement and comfort as well as being breathable and dries quickly if it gets wet.
- Trangoworld recommends its use in climbing, long trekking or urban use .
- Side, rear pockets and a vertical leg pocket. All with zipper and half placket as well as wide grip trolleys.
- Elasticated waist adjustment and belt.
- With reinforcements on the bottom and knees to increase its useful life.
- Polyamide QD Free2move (151 g / m2), monoelastic fabric developed by Trangoworld. With an elastomer that provides elasticity increasing adaptability to movement and comfort of use. Developed for users looking for comfortable and versatile garments.
- "Dry Control" product that transports sweat from the skin to the outside. They prevent bad odors and dry faster during and after use, providing great comfort during sports.
- UV + 30 protection , which provides protection against the incidence of sunlight.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Weight (gr.)||430 (talla L)|
|Activities||Climbing, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review