Torque Pants man
As low as €83.90 Regular Price €120.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's technical pants, very light, comfortable and with reinforcement areas. Ideal for technical climbing, mountaineering or any use in the mountains.
- Very resistant and light men's trousers. Elastic, fast drying, windproof and water repellent.
- Technical pants ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used on trekking and any mountain outing.
- It has special sizes with the leg length 5cm longer or shorter than normal.
- Shaped knees and ankles that allow greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Reinforcements on the knees that extend to the inside of the ankles for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Elastic waist with quick-fix drawstring adjustment that can be hidden and stored in a small pocket on the side of the waist.
- YKK zip fly, protective placket and opening below the waist.
- It has two hand pockets with an inner mesh lining and one at the back. All three with YKK zip closure.
- Loop fasteners inside the hem to hold the bottoms on the boot laces.
- YKK zipper on the hem to open the hem opening and allow the use of large boots.
- With 50+ UPF sun protection. 25+ protection in the reinforcement areas.
- Slim fitted cut.
- Matrix outer fabric (182g / m2, DWR 80/20, 3-cfm, 90d / 90dx150d, 88% nylon and 66.12% spandex) wind resistant, with high breathability, quick drying and a high level of UPF protection. From the family of softshell fabrics manufactured by Rab. With a high degree of freedom of movement as it is elastic in all four directions and designed to be durable.
- Matrix inner fabric (125g / m2, DWR 80/20, 3-cfm, 50d / 50dx70d, 92% nylon and 8% spandex).
- Reinforcements (205g / m2, DWR 80/20, 54% nylon, 33% polyester and 13% spandex).
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review