As low as €183.90 Regular Price €230.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof and elastic men's trousers with unmatched mobility and comfort. Rab's approach to the concept of protective but comfortable clothing. The interior quickly wicks away sweat and moisture while the exterior protects it from the elements.
- Men's technical pants ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used on trekking and any mountain outing.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored it remains in a small package easily stored in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- Add more resistant fabric in high-wear areas such as the butt, knees or ankles . This increases durability and reduces the risk of snags or tears without reducing the flexibility of the fabric.
- Shaped knees that allow greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Flat waist in the front that facilitates the use of the pants with a harness. It is finished adjusting by means of a thin strap with a quick fixation buckle.
- YKK zip fly.
- It has two hand pockets with YKK Aquaguard zip closure.
- Back pocket with hidden zip.
- Fixations by fixed straps inside the hem to hold the bottoms on the boot laces.
- YKK zipper on the hem at the back to open the opening of the hem, improving mobility and allowing the use of large boots.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex main fabric (20000mm, 25000 g/m2/24, 149 g/m2) totally waterproof, highly breathable and elastic. Made from 3-layer recycled polyester with a waterproof and breathable polyurethane outer membrane and a polyester interior with rapid moisture absorption. Fabric created by Rab to achieve a perfect combination between comfort, being very elastic and light, and high protection against the elements due to its great impermeability and breathability.
- Secondary fabric made of Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex (20000mm, 20000 g/m2/24, 100 g/m2) in areas less sensitive to wear.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review