Performance 7 M
Special Price €110.90 Regular Price €150.00
Delivery in 5-9 days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only 10 left
Very compact and light air mattress perfect for activities where every gram counts. With Primaloft insulating padding and a thickness of 7 cm that guarantee a good rest.
- Ultra light and compact mat recommended for trekking, traveling, camping or mountaineering.
- Being very light and comfortable it is ideal for activities that involve movement and sleeping many days on the floor.
- Designed for users looking for a mat with minimal weight and a very reduced bulk once stored.
- Self-inflating mattress with two easy-to-use valves with safety lock. The inflation system is very simple just by inserting the cap into the valve.
- To reduce weight while maintaining stability and insulation, the mat is distributed in longitudinal channels. The fiberfill is on top of the channels to block the rise of cold air and maintain superior warmth.
- Its structure with rounded edges allows weight to be reduced to a minimum by optimizing use space.
- Includes a bag for transport and storage. Stored it occupies only 22 x 9.5 cm.
- Sold with a repair kit to fix small punctures.
- Outer fabric made of 100% recycled 20D polyester laminated with TPU.
- Synthetic fiber filling PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco (60 g / m2) with great insulation, softness and high compressibility, providing good insulation with low weight even in ambient damp. Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape|
|Dimensions (cm)||183 x 51 x 7|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||22 x 9.5|
|Weight (gr.)||min 410 - max 450|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review