Hike 9 M
Special Price €79.90 Regular Price €110.00
Only 10 left
Air mattress with Sensofiber insulating padding that gives it a good insulation / weight ratio. Light and compact with a thickness of 9 cm that guarantees good rest.
- Light and comfortable mat recommended for trekking, traveling, camping or mountaineering.
- Being light and compact it is ideal for activities that involve movement and sleeping many days on the ground.
- Designed for users looking for a good quality of rest and great insulation from the floor in a compact package.
- Self-inflating mattress with two easy-to-use valves with safety lock. The inflation system is very simple just by inserting the cap into the valve.
- To reduce weight while maintaining stability and insulation, the mat is distributed in longitudinal channels. Fiber fill is on top of the channels to block cold air from rising and maintain superior warmth.
- Its rectangular structure allows to have a maximum surface for use in addition to allowing several mats to be attached together to be able to sleep several people together.
- Includes a bag for transport and storage. Stored it occupies only 24 x 14 cm.
- Sold with a repair kit to fix small punctures.
- Upper and lower surface of 75D brushed polyester laminated with TPU. Fabric with a brushed, soft and silky touch.
- Elastic sides in 30 D stretch polyester laminated with TPU. Besides being smooth and silky, it reduces pressure points.
- SensoFiber synthetic fiber filling (60 g/m2) that guarantees good retention of body heat and favors the release of moisture due to its small width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even when it gets wet, it dries quickly and is very easy to maintain.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape|
|Dimensions (cm)||183 x 55 x 9|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||24 x 14|
|Weight (gr.)||min 850 - max 900|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review