Special Price €447.90 Regular Price €560.00
Out of stock
- Delivering a high warmth to weight ratio and now built with recycled materials, the Neutrino 600 is lightweight in your pack and on the planet. Suited to mountaineering, lightweight backpacking or bikepacking trips.
- Women's sleeping bag ideal for use in mountaineering, cycling, trekking and travel.
- 20D Pertex Quantum recycled nylon ripstop (38gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR.
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm).
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down with Nikwax fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Finish.
- Weight saving chevron baffle design, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth..
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction with differential cut, to maximise loft and warmth.
- Close fitting adjustable neck baffle design for decreased heat loss.
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic filled baffle to trap warmth.
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket.
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard.
- European goose down filling with hydrophobic Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries more quickly as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological down with an excellent level of insulation in a minimum weight.
- Very light Pertex Quantum outer fabric, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between strength and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Activities||Cycling, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Made in||United Kingdom|
Write Your Own Review