Men's Miskanti Softshell Jacket II
As low as €119.40 Regular Price €170.00
Only %1 left
Men's softshell jacket that combines warmth, breathability and protection against wind and water with ecological and sustainable production.
- Men's softshell jacket with good insulation against the wind, water repellent and with excellent breathability.
- As it is also a warm, comfortable and elastic garment, it is ideal for any type of outdoor activity in cold conditions.
- Designed for trekking, mountain routes, travel or for daily life.
- Fixed and adjustable hood.
- Front zip with inner protective flap and chin guard.
- Articulated sleeves to facilitate arm movement.
- It has two zippered side pockets for the hands and a chest pocket with a small zip at the seam.
- Cuff adjustment by velcro and for the waist it has an adjustment cord that is managed from inside the pockets.
- Standard, straight cut garment for a comfortable fit.
- Back length in size M 74cm.
- The Windproof Green membrane is wind resistant and breathable. It includes recycled or bio-based materials and is completely free of fluorocarbons (PFCs) harmful to the environment. Made of 40% recycled polyester.
- Polyester inner lining.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and water droplets slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made with sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Types of jackets||Softshell|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review