Men's Manukau Padded Jacket
As low as €139.90 Regular Price €200.00
Only %1 left
Versatile men's jacket with an urban and elegant cut. Very warm thanks to its filling and fleece interior.
- Men's jacket with fiber filling and fleece interior on the neck that makes it very warm for winter or cold days.
- Its breathable fabrics make it maintain an internal microclimate in more demanding activities such as trekking or traveling.
- Also due to its modern and elegant cut it can be used in day-to-day or urban use.
- Front zip closure with two protective flaps, one inside and one outside with snap buttons.
- A high collar with fleece interior gives extra protection to the neck against the cold.
- It has two outer pockets with protective flaps and two open pockets for the hands.
- With an inside pocket.
- Back length in size M 70 cm.
- Regular or straight cut.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- Filled with PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco (80g) with great insulation, softness and high compressibility, providing good insulation with little weight even in humid environments. Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- 55% hemp and 45% polyester outer fabric.
- Polyamide inner fabric.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Features||Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel|
Write Your Own Review