Men's Manukau Jacket
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very versatile men's jacket with a classic, warm and resistant cut. Waterproof, breathable and windproof.
- Men's jacket with fiber filling that makes it very warm for winter or cold days.
- Being totally waterproof and windproof it can be used without problems in the rain, snow or in strong winds.
- Its highly breathable membrane makes it maintain an internal microclimate in more demanding activities such as trekking or traveling.
- Also due to its modern and elegant cut it can be used in day-to-day or urban use.
- Front zip closure with two protective flaps, one inside and one outside with snap buttons.
- Sleeves and waist with ribbed double knit fabric that adjusts to the body to prevent the cold from entering.
- An inner high collar, also made of double ribbed knit fabric, gives extra protection to the neck against cold and wind.
- Fixed hood adjustable by drawstring.
- It has two outer gusseted pockets with protective flaps.
- With an inside pocket.
- 72 cm back length in size M.
- Regular or straight cut.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as the use of fossil raw materials.
- Filled with PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco (80 g) with great insulation, softness and high compressibility , providing good insulation with little weight even in humid environments. Made of 100% recycled fibers.
- Ceplex Active waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane . With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). The surface of the product is water repellent and drops of water slide down its surface.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Type of jacket||With synthetic fill|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel|
Write Your Own Review