Men's Escape Light Jacket
As low as €71.90 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Waterproof, lightweight and versatile men's jacket. With hood that is stored in the neck and Ceplex Active breathable and windproof membrane.
- Lightweight and versatile men's jacket, valid for all uses and with a hood that can be easily stored in the garment.
- It is breathable and valid for both trekking and travel.
- 2.5-layer technology. The outer layer is resistant and waterproof and the second layer cuts the wind. This second layer has an internal film, improving performance without increasing the weight of the garment .
- High neck and hood adjustable and roll-up at the neck . The hood allows to adjust the soft visor thanks to a velcro.
- Adjustable drawstring waist and velcro adjustable cuffs.
- It has two front zippered pockets.
- Ceplex Active waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane . With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyamide. 100% polyester mesh.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Type of jacket||Windbreaker, Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review