Women's Escape Bike Light Jacket
As low as €69.90 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Women's jacket designed for cycling on rainy days as it is waterproof, breathable and windproof.
- Waterproof jacket for women designed for bicycle use, whether in moderately demanding outings or in daily or urban use.
- Thin and light windbreaker type jacket ideal for rainy or windy days.
- Due to its comfortable and simple cut, it can also be used for trekking, traveling and even day-to-day.
- With a back length of 67 cm in size M.
- 2-layer jacket. The outer layer is resistant and waterproof and the second layer cuts the wind increasing performance without increasing the weight of the garment.
- Double-way front zip with two protective flaps and velcro adjustment.
- Fixed hood adjustable by drawstring and can be stored in the neck. In addition, it incorporates a velcro adjustment at the back to regulate the front part of the hood.
- They have two front zippered pockets and one interior zippered pocket.
- Adjustable waist with drawstring and adjustable elastic cuffs with velcro.
- Ceplex Active waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane . With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyamide. 100% polyester mesh.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat, Windbreaker|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Cycling, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review