Women's Croz 3L Jacket III
As low as €209.90 Regular Price €300.00
Only %1 left
Technical jacket for women, very light, perfect for trekking, mountaineering and ferrata.
- Jacket for women, highly breathable, waterproof, windproof and very light.
- Lightweight and space-saving 3-layer jacket. Fits perfectly in any backpack.
- It is light enough for occasional use in summer, but also resistant to withstand rain and wind the rest of the year.
- It has a back length of 69.5cm.
- The outer layer provides robustness to the jacket while the Ceplex Green membrane is waterproof and windproof.
- In the armpits it has zippers to improve ventilation inside if necessary.
- It has two large waterproof zippered front pockets , very easy to access and ideal for carrying gloves and maps.
- Central waterproof zip with inner protective flap.
- Velcro adjustable wrists.
- Fixed adjustable hood and compatible with the use of a helmet.
- Provides total freedom of movement thanks to its articulated sleeves.
- The cut of the jacket is designed for alpine sports, designed so that it does not rise when we are using the harness.
- Regular cut, straight fall.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Ceplex Green membrane . With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h. Made with 100 PFC-free materials (environmentally harmful fluorocarbons).
- Main fabric: 100% polyamide. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Coating: 100% polyamide.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat, Windbreaker|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking, Via Ferrata|
Write Your Own Review