Men's Air Jacket III
As low as €44.90 Regular Price €60.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Ultralight men's cycling jacket. Windproof, breathable and water repellent. Easy to store as it can be stored in its own back pocket.
- Men's windbreaker for cycling. Compressible and very light, with a sporty cut that reduces resistance with the wind.
- It can be used both on long trips as it does not occupy stored space and on road cycling.
- Perfect for conditions of strong wind and high activity.
- Full front zipper with inner flap that covers the entire zipper, improving insulation and preventing the zipper from getting in the way. A chin guard prevents rubbing on the neck.
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement.
- Lycra on cuffs and waist for a better fit.
- Rear pocket for drums or clothes. In addition, for storage and transport, the jacket can be collected in this pocket.
- Reflective elements that guarantee visibility.
- 74 cm back length in size M.
- Slim or fitted cut.
- Made of high-density polyamide that blocks 80% of the wind and has great breathability. Vaude recommends this fabric with medium-high wind in conditions of maximum activity and high heat.
- Fabric with water repellent treatment.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use
|Autumn, Spring, Winter
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf
|Type of jacket
|Windproof, Lightness, Water repelent, Breathable
Write Your Own Review