As low as €243.00 Regular Price €342.90
Only %1 left
Women's jacket three in one thanks to its two jackets that come together. Light, warm, waterproof, breathable and functional jacket thanks to its two layers.
- Three-in-one technical jacket thanks to the fact that it has two jackets. The interior with insulating fiber that connects with the exterior jacket by means of a zip, and can be used together or separately.
- Trangoworld recommends its use in technical mountain activities such as mountaineering, climbing or trekking.
- Fixed hood with semi-rigid visor, inner wind protector and double contour and volume adjustment with tanca closure.
- Two vertical chest pockets with zip and protective flap that are compatible with the use of a harness.
- It has an interior zip pocket.
- Front zip with double carriage and interior protective placket.
- Zipped opening in the armpits to regulate interior ventilation.
- Raglan sleeve with velcro cuff adjustment and an elastic girdle with tanca closure for the hem.
- All the seams are heat-sealed on the inside and the zippers are waterproof.
- The jacket on the back is a little longer than on the front for greater protection.
- The drawings on the front are reflective.
- Inner Plus 3L membrane (122 gr / m2) with nanopores structure that allow breathability and at the same time is waterproof and windproof. With a water column of 10,000mm and a breathability of ± 15,000 g / m2 / 24h.
- Filled with PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco (133 g) with great insulation, softness and high compressibility, providing good insulation with little weight even in humid environments. Made of 60% recycled fibers.
- With ecological water repellent treatment free of PFCs.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Detachable 3 in 1, Raincoat, With synthetic insulated|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||800 (M)|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review