TRX2 Shell Pro
As low as €401.00 Regular Price €454.90
Only %1 left
Men's technical jacket for winter activities and extreme conditions. With highly breathable, waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex Pro.
- Jacket designed for extreme conditions that Trangoworld recommends for mountaineering and skiing.
- Thanks to its lightness, comfort and ergonomic design, allows great freedom of movement and good sweat evacuation in high activity conditions.
- Garment belonging to the TRX family of Trangoworld , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in outdoor and mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Sealed seams and waterproof zippers to prevent water from entering.
- Hood with semi-rigid visor that can be stored on the neck. has a double girdle, one facial and the other with a velcro closure.
- Neck with ergonomic design and shaped sleeves with reinforcement on the shoulders. In the armpits it has a double carriage zipper opening for better ventilation.
- On the cuffs, it has an adjustment with velcro and elastic at the waist with tanca closure.
- Longer back . Inner part of the special snow waist , removable by zipper and clasp.
- It has two wide opening ventral pockets.
- One sleeve pocket and one inside pocket, both with zipper.
- Two interior pockets.
- Waterproof, windproof, 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro 3L membrane with good breathability and great resistance. In its 3-layer structure, a specific membrane is directly attached to the outer fabric and to a lining inside.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||620 (talla L)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld