TRX2 850 Pro
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Men's technical jacket for extreme conditions. Windproof, breathable and water repellent. Very warm thanks to the feather filling of 850 CUINS.
- Men's technical jacket made of very warm natural down for use in very harsh conditions. Where you are looking for a windbreaker, great thermal insulation and breathability. Trangoworld recommends its use for mountaineering or skiing.
- It belongs to the TRX2 family of Trangoworld . Products of the highest quality for the most demanding users. Special products with specific designs. No seams in friction areas, combination of the best and most robust fabrics together with reinforcements in the areas of greatest wear. These products guarantee durability and satisfaction of use.
- It takes up very little space , it can be compressed to carry in its bag to collect.
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double face girdle and volume hood.
- Full front zip with inner flap for better insulation.
- The sides of the jacket are elastic to adapt to body movements.
- Cuffs and hem with elastic and lycra adjustment. Low with tanca closure.
- It has two ventral and two interior zippered pockets. In addition to a large interior pocket to store the gloves.
- Includes a bag to collect the compressed jacket.
- Jacket made of 100/0 goose down (750 CUINS) 180gr. , with 100% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 750-cuin boom, the unit used to measure down expansion and compression capacity. The greater this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity. The inside of this garment is filled according to the EUROPEAN STANDAR EN-12934 standard.
- Pertex ® is a house specialized in manufacturing the highest quality fabrics for technical garments. Its innovation is based on using micro denier nylon threads to manufacture the garment in light, quick-drying, windproof fabrics that prevent loss of padding. Pertex ® Quantum is the lightest fabric available (35g / m2), offering a great balance of weight / resistance. This is combined with characteristics of windbreak, breathability and a repellent finish DWR water. It allows a maximum swelling of the boom and is the one that occupies less volume in the Pertex® range.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Weight (gr.)||610 (talla L)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld