As low as €291.90 Regular Price €414.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's technical jacket for extreme conditions and activities. Windproof, breathable and water repellent. Very warm thanks to the 850 CUINS feather filling.
- Men's technical jacket for use in very tough and demanding conditions where you are looking for a windproof garment, with great thermal insulation and breathability.
- It is especially recommended for mountaineering, expeditions or skiing.
- It belongs to the TRX2 family of Trangoworld. Products of the highest quality for the most demanding users. Special products with specific designs. No seams in friction areas, a combination of the best and most robust fabrics together with reinforcements in the areas of highest wear. These products guarantee durability and user satisfaction.
- Thanks to its 850 cuin pen, it can be compressed a lot while taking up very little collected space.
- Fixed hood compatible with the use of a helmet and double facial and volume girdle.
- Double carriage front zipper with inner protective flap for better insulation.
- Cuffs with elastic and lycra adjustment.
- Elastic girdle waist with tanca closure.
- It has two ventral pockets and two zippered chest pockets.
- Inside it has a large open pocket to store the gloves.
- Jacket made of European goose down 100/0 of 850 CUINS (230 g), with 100% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. Ecological feather with an excellent level of insulation at a minimum weight.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric (58g/m2, DWR, 20D, 1000 HH) that prevents feather loss, is waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ultralight fabric, resistant to water with a waterproofing of 1000 mm of water column.
- Pertex Quantum inner fabric (35g/m2).
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||610 (L)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review