TRX2 800 Pro
As low as €249.90 Regular Price €335.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's technical jacket for extreme conditions. Windproof, breathable and water repellent. Very warm thanks to the 800 CUINS feather filling.
- Very warm natural down men's technical jacket for use in harsh conditions. Wherever you are looking for a windproof garment, great thermal insulation and breathability. Trangoworld recommends its use for mountaineering or skiing.
- It belongs to the TRX2 family of Trangoworld. Products of the highest quality for the most demanding users. Special products with specific designs. No seams in friction areas, a combination of the best and most robust fabrics together with reinforcements in the areas of highest wear. These products guarantee durability and user satisfaction.
- It takes up very little space, it can be compressed to carry it in your bag to collect.
- Fixed hood compatible with the use of a helmet with double facial and volume girdle on the hood.
- Full front zip with inner flap for better insulation.
- The sides of the jacket are elastic to adapt to the movements of the body.
- Lycra and elasticated cuffs and hem. Low with tanca closure.
- It has two ventral pockets and two interior zippered pockets. In addition to a spacious interior to store the gloves.
- Includes a bag to collect the compressed jacket.
- Jacket made of goose down 100/0 (800 CUINS) 180gr., with 100% down. The down, being smaller than the feather, provides more insulation. 800 fill pen, the unit used to measure the expandability and compression of the down. The higher this number, the greater the expansion capacity of the plume and the greater its insulating capacity. The inside of this garment is padded according to the EUROPEAN STANDAR EN-12934 regulation.
- Pertex is a company specialized in the manufacture of the highest quality fabrics for technical garments. Its innovation is based on using micro denier nylon threads to manufacture the garment in windproof, lightweight, fast-drying fabrics that prevent loss of padding. Pertex Quantum is the lightest fabric available (35g/m2), offering a great weight/resistance balance. This is combined with windproof characteristics, breathability and a repellent finish to water DWR. It allows a maximum inflation of the feather and is the one that occupies less volume in the Pertex range.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Pertex Quantum GL|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Weight (gr.)||465 (talla L)|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review